Shipping to:

GB
  • Australia
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Hong Kong SAR
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Macao SAR
  • Malaysia
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Philippines
  • Singapore
  • South Korea
  • Sweden
  • Taiwan
  • Thailand
  • United Kingdom
  • United States
  • Vietnam
Change
Morning

One & Only

Another unique coffee on our line-up from a Costa Rican farm with a lot of heritage. We combined two types of processing from one farm - a washed coffee and an anaerobic natural. This gives the coffee some complexity while providing a silky mouthfeel.

*Each box comes with 10 Nespresso®-compatible capsules.

Size:

10
  • 10
RM42.00 MYR
Coffee notes
  • Tasting Notes
    Grapefruit, Jasmine, Tamarind
  • Body
  • Acidity
  • Sweetness

One & Only

RM42.00 MYR
Add

Coffee details

Morning

Our Morning range of capsules and drip bags have been developed to deliver full flavour in formats that are intuitive enough for the everyday drinker to enjoy. Engineered with sustainability in mind, each blend is consciously-sourced from fair trade farmers, to minimise environmental impact.

  • Type
    Single Origin
  • Processing
    Washed | Anaerobic Natural
  • Origin
    Costa Rica
  • Varietal
    Caturra
  • Roast level
  • Suitability
    Espresso, Long Black, Iced Coffee.
  • Others
    Aquiares, one of Costa Rica’s most historic coffee farms, sits high on the slopes of the Turrialba Volcano. The largest coffee farm in Costa Rica, Aquiares devotes 80% of its land to growing high quality coffee and the remaining 20% to conservation.

On the Morning Machine

Brew Mode: Classic

The Classic is like a familiar double espresso coffee. Creamy and robust. Perfect on its own, on the rocks or with a mixer. Recommended for those who seek comfort in their daily cup of Joe.

Learn More
Coffee Trivia
Know Your Coffee: Coffee Processing 101

What’s on the label of your favourite coffee? Along with the origin, roast profile, and those useful tasting notes, coffee processing methods are crucial in forming the bean’s final flavour profile. They matter because they greatly affect your everyday brew! Here’s why.

From the community

x